- HR and Management Series
- HR and Management Consultant Retainer for Corporate Employers and Business Owners (Personality Development)
HR and Management Consultant Retainer for Corporate Employers and Business Owners (Personality Development)
This service is designed for Employers and Business Owners.
Suitable for employers who would like to retain the service of a Human Resource (HR) and Management Consultant for your company to ease your business' Human Resource's (HR) management specializing on recruitment and understanding employees personalities for training and development, and assigning employees to projects teams and departments effectively with reference to their personality traits and compatibility.
Rates is in Singapore Dollars SGD.
Scope of our HR and Management Consultant's monthly Retainer Fee:
- Max of 100 hours engagement of our HR and Management Consultant (Personality Assessment and Development) on a monthly basis. Additional hours will be charge by hourly.
- Covers the following:
- Phone consultation, and/or
- Video consultation, and/or
- Local on-site consultation (Singapore), and/or
- Analysis report(s) whenever required and/or
- Using personality analysis tools specifically Handwriting Analysis for assessments to assist in decisions-making.
- Learning more about your employees characters and personality to ease your communication with them
- Planning and assigning tasks and responsibilities for your company according to employees' personality traits and compatibility
Any consultation that requires on-site presence, travel, time and lodging expenses for countries out of Singapore, expenses are not included in the retainer fees. Please select the following available options or email us at consultant @ grapholistic.com
HR and Management Consultant Retainer is Non-refundable, however the excess consultation hours which is not used is transferable to the following month.
More About Our HR and Management Consultant (Personality Development), S.Sulianah
Over the last twenty years, S.Sulianah has been practicing graphology and educating people about the science behind it and how it influences human personality development. By engaging in fieldwork in human resource management with organisations for 20 years, she has been using the science of graphology for recruitment and personnel management. Read more of her background and profile.
Read Handwriting Analysis Case Studies of Project Managers and Engineers