- HR and Management Series
- Graphologist Retainer - For Corporate HR, Employers and Business Owners
Graphologist Retainer - For Corporate HR, Employers and Business Owners
This service is designed for Employers, Business Owners, Human Resource (HR) Directors and Managers, and Recruiters.
Suitable for employers who would like to retain a Handwriting Analyst (Graphologist) for your company to ease Human Resource's (HR) management, recruitment and understanding employees personalities for training and development, and when assigning projects to your teams.
Rates is in Singapore Dollars SGD.
Scope of our Graphologist's monthly Retainer Fee:
- Max of 30 hours engagement of our Graphologist on a monthly basis
- Covers the following:
- Phone consultation, and/or
- Video consultation, and/or
- Graphology report(s) - Note: The monthly retainer fee includes analyzing 20 handwritings with Graphology Reports. The report is the handwriting analysis of your interview candidates and/or employees which will include any perspective that is observed from the analysis to ease in your decision-making.
Any consultation and handwriting analysis that requires on-site presence, travel, time and lodging expenses are not included in the fees. Please select the following available options or email us at consultant @ grapholistic.com
Handwriting Analyst (Graphologist) Retainer is Non-refundable, however the excess handwriting analysis (graphology reports) and consultation hours which is not used is transferable to the following month. Email us at consultant @ grapholistic.com for any enquiries.
More About Our Graphologist and Consultant, S.Sulianah
Over the last twenty years, S.Sulianah has been practicing graphology and educating people about the science behind it and how it influences human personality development. By engaging in fieldwork in human resource management with organisations for 20 years, she has been using the science of graphology for recruitment and personnel management. Read more of her background and profile.
Read Handwriting Analysis Case Studies of Project Managers and Engineers