Bulk Package - Handwriting Analysis for Recruiters (HR)
This package is for 2 handwritings.
Choose this option if you need to submit 2 or more of your interview candidates' handwriting. Suitable for selection before interview and/or for the final selection process. This package is to get their handwriting analyzed and make comparisons between candidates to aid in your decision-making.
- Provide a list of your requirements, i.e the type of personality you are looking for in a candidate.
- Include the responsibilities for the position and what are the requirements you need from the applicant to perform the tasks effectively.
- It will be your choice whether you want to know your applicants’ characteristics before or after the interviews. If you do not want to waste your time interviewing someone who will not fit for the job, submit the applicants handwriting for us to analyze. We will send to you the analysis so you can decide before calling them for an interview.
- Another method is for you to meet with the applicant for an interview. Then, submit the handwriting to Grapholistic and we will process accordingly. Use the analysis to support your decision to select the applicant for the job.
- Candidate has to write on a paper with no lines (the ones normally we use for printing). Sign at the end of the write-up. To be more accurate in the analysis, a half page write-up is required.
- Use a pen which is comfortable. Be on a comfortable sitting position. Do not stand and write.
- Write any topics. Do not copy from other materials. It will affect the momentum of the writings which will lead to inaccuracy in analysis.
- Do not write in capital letters throughout the writings. If it is how they normally write, send the one in capitals and cursive/normal writing.
- Scan or take a photo of the doc in a clear copy, in high dpi to me. Image has to be very clear.
- Once transaction is complete, you will receive a confirmation email within 24hrs.
- There will be another email with a link for you to upload the handwritings and any additional information needed from you. If urgent, send it by email instead to grapholistic @ yahoo.com
More About Our Graphologist and Consultant, S.Sulianah
Over the last twenty years, she has been practicing graphology and educating people about the science behind it and how it influences human personality development.
By engaging in fieldwork in human resource management with organisations for 20 years, she has been using the science of graphology for recruitment and personnel
management. Read more of her background and profile