Handwriting Analysis for Recruiters (HR)
This is for one handwriting submission for one candidate. Choose this item when you have selected that one interview candidate for the position and you need comprehensive analysis of his personality before confirming his employment with your company.
- Candidate has to write on a paper with no lines (the ones normally we use for printing). Sign at the end of the write-up. To be more accurate in the analysis, a half page write-up is required.
- Use a pen which is comfortable. Be on a comfortable sitting position. Do not stand and write.
- Write any topics. Do not copy from other materials. It will affect the momentum of the writings which will lead to inaccuracy in analysis.
- Do not write in capital letters throughout the writings. If it is how they normally write, send the one in capitals and cursive/normal writing.
- Scan or take a photo of the doc in a clear copy, in high dpi to me. Image has to be very clear.
- Once transaction is complete, you will receive a confirmation email within 24hrs.
- There will be another email with a link for you to upload the handwritings and any additional information needed from you. If urgent, send it by email instead to grapholistic @ yahoo.com