Feeling Timid and Inferior? Identify it from Your Handwriting and Change it with Graphotherapy | S.Sulianah | Grapholistic International | Singapore | Dubai | NYC | London | Malaysia | Jakarta
Grapholistic Podcast Transcripts EPISODE 15 SEASON 1
Written and Produced by S.Sulianah (Graphologist, Founder and HR and Management Consultant)
Hi Everyone, welcome back to another episode of Grapholistic Podcast. The pod all about handwritings and characters analysis.
I am your podcaster, Sulianah. I am also the founder, the Graphologist and HR and Management Consultant of Grapholistic International.
Grapholistic International is a company which I had started for over 20 years specializing on personality development using the science of handwriting analysis.
How it is to feel timid?
In this episode I will continue to the next trait that could lower your self-esteem, which is timidity.
Feeling timid is not only something which you will feel, in fact, if you have this, it will be obvious on the eye of the beholder. That is to anyone you are talking to. When you enter the room, it can be felt from your aura, your posture, your eyes and also the way you speak. This is something not only you are thinking to yourself like you are not as good as anyone else, you are looking down at yourself, you don’t look as good as them, you have a low status and all, these thoughts you have about yourself can be sensed by the other person who is observing you or who is having a conversation with you.
In which whenever this happens, that thoughts you have about yourself will gradually or sometimes in an instant lower your self-esteem and your self-confidence. Ask yourself why do you feel like this especially when you are with other people, whenever you are with your friends, your co-workers or anytime you socialize in public.
Ask yourself these questions…
What are the simplest solutions?
Now the question is how can I not feel timid? How to not release that weak energy within myself? How can I get rid of the unassured way of thinking out of my mind and my day-to-day habits?
How can you identify timidity on your handwriting?
You might still be wondering whether your low self-confidence has anything to do with being inferior about yourself.
One of the ways you can check is by using the science of handwriting analysis. Another word for the study of handwritings is called graphology that is by checking through the presence or absence of specific traits on your handwriting.
There is no simple rule like 1+1=2 when analysing handwriting. There is no rule that says having one trait correlates to another handwriting trait. I cannot say to you now that everyone with handwriting traits that shows timidity will also have low self-esteem or low productivity. That is not how analysis work. When I analyse handwritings I will be looking at the entity as a whole. But for the sake of explaining in this audio, I will be brief so you can learn the simplest part of it.
If you would like to see the visual explanations, you can visit our website at www.grapholistic.com or our YouTube Channel, Grapholistic International.
Usually based on the analysis of handwritings, I will asked feedbacks from the individuals during the handwriting analysis sessions whether they did behaved specifically like that, or think like that according to their personality.
As for the cases or instances when I noticed timidity traits on handwritings, 99.9% of the time these individuals do experienced, feel and think that way.
What are the handwriting traits that can be identified that signifies timidity, inferiority, lack of courage and anything similar to that?
Let us analyze your handwriting
Go and find a notebook or a paper. Write 3 to 4 lines of sentences on a paper or you can use your notes which you had written recently. Remember to add in your signature. Let us see if whatever your negative thoughts that you have in your mind has anything to do with timidity.
I am going to share with you four handwriting traits here.
1. The first trait, check your right margin. How far did you end your sentences? Is it near to the right margin or far away? If the space is far from your right margin, that is roughly about 1.5 ~ 1.8 inches and above. This handwriting trait signifies over cautiousness, that stops you from moving forward or moving on. When you have this trait, you will be worried that any decisions you make will fail and it will ruin you or others. You will be worried and afraid to move forward and to be in your future.
In terms of socializing, usually you will feel uneasy when you are in contact with others, hence you will avoid to be in that situations.
2. Another handwriting trait is to check whether there are very wide spacing between your sentences. If you noticed you write like this, this trait signifies isolation. You have the need to keep a distance from anyone around you. You usually feel that your privacy and your space is being invaded.
3. The third handwriting trait would be the size of your signature. Is it smaller than your main text? Your main text is the main part of your notes and compositions. If your signature is smaller than your main text, this signifies lack of courage and confidence in your personality.
4. In addition, if your signature is not only smaller than your main text but you placed it on the left side of the paper, then the intensity of this trait will be higher. Especially when you are in social settings, you would usually end up in the circle of friends that you are already comfortable with or maybe ended up not joining the gathering at all. Because from your perspective, you do not feel confident about yourself. I am not talking about avoiding the group of people that might not match your personality or they are the bad mean group of friends that of course in this case you should avoid. What I meant here is how you perceived yourself in comparison to when you are with others. You might feel like you are small, you have no talents, you are incapable, you are poor, you have no status, you are a loser. Those kind of perspectives you have towards yourself when in fact you are not any of those in actual.
How can you change and eliminate timidity with Graphotherapy?
The next step is how to change your timidity personality trait through changing your handwriting apart from the solution I shared earlier? With this method called Graphotherapy, which is a technique to change your personality through your handwriting.
1. Consciously end your sentences nearer to the right margin. Not till the edge. Leave at least 0.5 to 0.8 inches. If you write till the edge, it will have a different point of significance. So don’t do that.
Then talk to your mind and to yourself and says that “Whatever there are in the past let go of it. Use those past experiences as reminder just so I will not repeat the same mistakes if needed to. Other than that, it is time to let go and move forward. There are more beautiful and wonderful experiences waiting for me. I attract only people with positivity and good energy and intention.”
2. Then when you continue on the next line, just leave a moderate space between sentences. Sometimes if you change one handwriting trait, another handwriting will change automatically. As for this, observe whether there is any changes after you tried Graphotherapy for the first one.
3. Moving on to the third point, the other change that you can alter on your handwriting would be to adjust the size of your signature. Increase it to either the same size like your main text or you can increase your signature in 0.2 to 0.4x larger than your main text. Not too big just moderately larger. Remember that your signature signifies how you represent yourself in public. That is your public relation. If your signature is small, that shows how you want yourself to be perceived by your boss, your colleagues, your friends and anyone you randomly meet in public.
4. The last handwriting trait which I mentioned was the small signature and the placement of your signature on the paper. As for this, I am not going to tell you to use Graphotherapy to adjust where to sign on your paper. Because you have to feel comfortable with yourself first before heading towards being openly comfortable to socialize with others.
And also, for this trait usually if a person is comfortable to be with others, they will automatically sign on the right side of the paper. And if not, it is still okay as long as you do not feel lack of courage when you are with people.
Okay everyone that is all for this episode. Remember that any thoughts that you allow to enter your mind will make a difference to the way you lead your life, the way you portray your physical self, the people you will attract to be part of you, and how you will be handling the challenges you encounter in your life.
And traits like timidity which is another word for lacking courage, being inferior, feeling small, thinking that you are not worth it, thinking that others are better than you are so you are not worth it and anything similar to these should not even be allowed to enter your mind, your thoughts and your feelings. Do something to it if ever you have this perspective towards yourself.
To get your handwriting analyzed for yourself, your partner or your employees, or your interview candidates, visit our website at www.grapholistic.com to select the suitable packages ranging from basic to comprehensive graphology reports and Graphotherapy consultation. Our Graphologist is also available for events bookings, seminars and trainings wherever you are in the world.
In the meantime, I wish you will find positivity from listening to this episode.
Stay safe and have a great week ahead!
To re-post these contents on your website, social media, blogs, articles, YouTube etc, please remember to cite the Author's name, S.Sulianah, and link to her company's website www.grapholistic.com